(Definition of terms)
Closet Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), sets the following site policy with regards to the website White and Blue Girls (hereinafter referred to as “the Website”). The site policy (hereinafter referred to as “the Policy”) applies to any user (hereinafter referred to as “the Customer”) when viewing images, etc. on the Website.
The terms used in this Policy are defined as follows:
(1) The service by which the Company provides Customers with photographic images on the Website and related social media is called “the Service”.
(2) Browsing the site and the images present on the site is called “Browsing” .
(3) The images posted on this website are called “Content” .
(Maintenance and usage environment of this Service)
In order to use the Service, the Customer is required to have internet access. Concerning internet access, The Customer is required to prepare and operate the necessary equipment and software appropriately for their responsibility and expenses. The Company shall not be involved in any way concerning arrangements for internet access.
2. The Customer shall take measures such as computer virus prevention, and prevention of unauthorized access and information leakage in accord with usage of the Service. The Company does not accept any responsibility for damages sustained by the Customer through the use of this Service.
The following acts concerning the use of this Service are prohibited:
(1) Reproduction of Content (in full or in part) posted or displayed on this website without the prior consent of the Company, unless otherwise permitted by law or in this agreement, or any acts of reproduction, transmission, assignment, distribution, resale, modification, or storage for these purposes.
(2) Acts that violate the Policy.
(3) Acts against public order and morals.
(4) Acts of gender hate or issuing threats thereof.
(5) Criminal acts (illegal donations, threats, business interruptions, fraud, organized criminal acts, unreasonable demands beyond legal responsibility) by antisocial forces or their equivalents (hereinafter referred to as “Antisocial Forces”), or related actions.
(6) Any act that, directly or indirectly, provides funding to something related between the Customer and Antisocial Forces, or the act of the Customer and/or their employer/employee providing funds themselves to Antisocial Forces regardless of how it is called.
(7) The act of appointing a person who belongs to Antisocial Forces or a person who has a close relationship with them, or hiring such a person as an employee.
(8) Acts that lead to advertising or publicity.
(9) Offers to grant or transfer images or other merchandise for a fee, or other commercial purposes.
(10) Violating intellectual property rights of the Company or any other Customer or third party (including but not limited to copyrights, design rights, utility model rights, trademark rights, patent rights, and know-how), any infringement of the honor, privacy, or any other rights or interests of a third party, or doubts thereof.
(11) The act of giving a disadvantage to other Customers or third parties.
(12) Any act that interferes with or damages the Company’s operation.
(13) Other actions deemed inappropriate by the Company.
2. In the event of a violation of the items of the preceding paragraph, the Company may immediately suspend the use of the Services by the Customer.
The Company does not provide any guarantee (whether explicitly or implicitly) regarding the accuracy, legitimacy, completeness, usefulness, merchantability of the Content. Customers shall use the Service at their own discretion. Furthermore, the Company does not offer any compensation or involvement for damages caused by the Content and external sites linked to the Content (including damages caused by computer virus infection) or troubles between Customers.
2. The Content provided by the Service should not be regarded as a recommendation for a representation of facts, a partnership, product purchase, sale, or possession.
3. The Company does not accept any related responsibility for any direct, indirect, special, secondary or incidental damage (the possibility of such damage caused by the misuse or inability of the Content provided by the Service).
4. The Customer shall resolve any troubles and disputes that occur between the Customer and the third parties (including our partners and other Customers) and the Company does not accept responsibility thereof.
5. If the Company deems it necessary, the Company may change, stop or cancel the Service at any time without notifying the Customer. In this case, the Company does not take any responsibility for any damage caused to the Customer by the change of the Service. The same applies when the service speed is reduced, or a failure occurs due to excessive access or other unexpected factors.
(About personal information)
(1) In order to provide better service to Customers, and in order to optimize the distribution of advertisements by the Company following the Customer’s preferences and interests, the Company uses Google Analytics provided by Google (hereinafter referred to as “the Analysis Tool”).
The Company uses the Analysis Tool, cookies, and web beacons to automatically obtain information such as the usage behavior of Customers using the Service and have them recorded on our servers. The Company may do this to deliver advertisements for companies, groups, and individuals that are considered to match the interests, tastes, and interests of our Customers, and as described in the preceding paragraph, the Company will improve, update and develop new services.
Cookies can be restricted depending on the Customer’s browser settings, such as settings to refuse to receive cookies. In this case, there may be restrictions on the use of our services.
It may not be possible for the Customer to restrict the use of web beacons, but these technologies are not used to acquire personal information.
Please refer to the explanation below regarding cookies.
A cookie is a mechanism that the website side stores data such as the Customer’s browsing information and it is used to understand the usage conditions of the Website and optimize the Content to be displayed.
This site uses advertising services provided by the following third parties for effective ad delivery.
In each service, the cookies used are used only for effective ad delivery and access analysis for ad delivery and are not used for other purposes or collection of personal information. To deactivate these cookies, please follow the procedures stated on the link below.
Google Inc. Support Page
(Changes on this Terms)
Article 6. The Policy for this Website is subject to change without notice. The altered Content shall be active immediately after being posted on this Website.
(Governing law and court of jurisdiction)
Article 7. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall have the exclusive jurisdiction for settling any disputes that arise under or in connection with this Agreement.