Closet Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) provides various information services (hereinafter referred to as “our Services”) under the corporate philosophy of “PR for connecting people and the future.” To protect and adequately handle personal information received from customers in various Services, the Company has established the following personal information protection policy and all executives and employees of the Company abide by this policy. The Company strives to protect and maintain strict management.
1. Establishment of a personal information protection management system
The Company has established a system to manage and protect personal information received through our business activities.
2. The acquisition, use, and provision of personal information
The Company will identify the purpose of use in advance when acquiring personal information in our business activities. The Company will take due care in the use and disposition of personal information. In addition, the Company will, except in cases where required by law, prohibit its use for outside purposes and take measures to prevent its use in such circumstances.
3. Compliance with laws and regulations
The Company will comply with laws and regulations concerning the handling of personal information, national guidelines, and other norms, and will adapt our personal information management rules to these laws and guidelines, and different norms.
4. Implementation of safety management
To ensure the accuracy and security of personal information, the Company controls the access to personal information, restricting the means of taking out personal information, and takes measures to prevent unauthorized access from outside parties as reasonable measures to meet the assumed risks. The Company will work to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of personal information. These safety measures are regularly reviewed and corrected.
5. Responding to complaints and consultations regarding personal information disclosure
The Company shall promptly respond to the disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, or refusal of use or provision of personal information from the person based on the procedures disclosed by the Company in connection with its privacy guidelines, and in the case of receiving complaints and consultations.
6. Formulation, implementation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the personal information management system
The Company recognizes the importance of personal information protection and our employees are engaged in performing personal information protection management to use and protect personal information appropriately.
1. Items that are defined as personal information
The following items are defined as personal information:
(2) Date of birth
(4) Postal code
(6) Telephone number
(8) Place of work
(9) Email address
(10) IP address
(11) Usage history of our Services
(12) Numbers assigned to various cards such as Individual Number Cards, credit card, cash cards, driver’s licenses, etc.
(13) Voice data used in relation to customer identification
(14) All other information deemed to point to the identification of the customers
2. Purpose of use of personal information of the Company
The Company uses personal information acquired by the use of our Services for the following purposes.
(1) To improve or renew services provided to Customers based on the personal information specified in the preceding paragraph, or to offer new services.
(2) To solve operational problems derived from the provision of our Services. However, the Company does not accept responsibility regarding problems caused by customer negligence.
(3) To understand the usage status of our Services and to deliver information on services that suit the Customers’ preferences or that the Company believes are useful.
3. To improve services and optimize the distribution of advertisements by the Company following the customer’s preferences and interests, the Company uses Google Analytics (hereinafter referred to as “Analysis Tool”).
Please refer to the explanation below regarding cookies.
4. External provision of your information
If a customer who uses the service is deemed to be in accordance with Article 4 of the Site Policy stipulated by the Company, and the following items are applicable, the Company may provide your information to outside parties without your consent.
(1) When there is an inquiry related to a criminal procedure from the police or legal enforcement.
(2) In the case where a bar association makes an inquiry in connection with a financial fraud.
(3) When the Child Abuse Prevention Act is given to the children’s counseling center or the municipality.
(3) Based on the Child Abuse Prevention Act, when notifying a children’s counseling center or a municipality about child abuse.
(4) In the case of a query or cooperation request based on the Statistics Act to a real estate company, an apartment management company, a manager, etc. in the case of a backbone statistical survey from a local public body or statistical study.
(5) When responding to questions and inspections in tax audits by local governments and tax offices.
(6) In the case where the Company reports suspicious transactions based on the Act on Prevention of Transfer of Criminal Proceeds.
5. Changes to this policy
The Company may change the content of this policy in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations without prior notice if it deems it reasonable or necessary. The Company will notify users of such changes on this site.